Tuesday 17 June 2014

Just venting, skip this one...

Why is it that people in authority get to say what they want however they want to, and I have to hold my tongue or explode? Why were my complaints and requests ignored for so long - or, apparently, conveniently forgotten - so I'm the one in burnout and not getting anything for it? Why am I still at this job? Because, I have nothing else and I need the money to live on, that's why. So, I'll keep on keeping my tongue (or get my ass fired), keep working like helat a job I can;t stand for a person I have absolutely no respect for - not even their position - and work on getting another job. I'm in my deepest temporary depression yet. I mean, I'm on medication for both depression and anxiety, but there's times that I sink in beyond my control. But I also come out of it too, so no worries there.

I'm stronger than this. I'm better than this. I'll be better, and I'll be the better person by not getting our H.R. department involved and raising holy hell over this mess.

Will I?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, we have a LOT in common. Good luck and keep looking up and for a way out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you get through? Oh, and thanks mucho for the comment, it helped me a lot :)

      Delete
  2. I'm deeply sorry that you've been battling such unpleasantness on the work front, dear gal. It really sounds like there's a fire in your belly that needs to come out and I hope that even if you can't do so at work, you unleash it elsewhere. When I feel that way, I find that channeling it into my writing and/or other creative pursuits is often the best way to calm my nerves and help gain a greater sense of perspective and/or or idea of how to proceed from there on out with things.

    Understanding hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie - doing a little better...at least, I'm a little quieter about it all *lol*

      Delete