Tuesday 13 May 2014

Must be the new haircolour...

Well, been away for a bit, haven't I? Busy, busy, and all that rot. Actually, busy at work and getting ready for relatives visiting from Saskatchewan next week - yay! Haven't seen the Uncles in forever, SO looking forward to it! :)

Anywho, wanted to post a quick link:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ChronicallyVintage

Shop here, you'll love it! *lol* Actually, it's the brand new etsy shop run by my friend, the lovely and talented Jessica of Chronically Vintage. She has some really nice jewellery posted - if that's your "thing", that is...I know I have a few items "favourited' ;)

Oh, and something else I've taken an interest in...nail art. Seeing as how I can't afford a new wardrobe for now (well, excepting something I find at Value Village), and I have most of what's needed for "playing" with my nails, what the heck, right? one website / blog I've practically fallen in love with is here. She looks like a super-talented lady, and her nails look incredible! :)

Have fun, y'all, and I'll catch ya later!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. You're the bee's knees and then some, dear gal, thank you so much for the awesome post about my shop. I just did a big (long) photo shoot of newly acquired items last night and will be rolling out my first round of vintage hats, more gloves and jewelry, and some great Canadian and US ephemera in the coming days and weeks (with clothing, more of all those things, and my handmade nickel-free jewelry) to follow soon as well - can hardly wait!

    I'm truly touched by your post and will never forget your kindness. Thank you so much!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mugsy for your very kind words - I'm so happy that you like my nail art and swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I not like it all? :) Fantastic to look at and be inspired to try...

      Delete